|Up Front® Price:||$24,250|
1551 East Semoran Blvd. Apopka, FL 32703Dealer Information
|Transmission:||8-Speed Automatic with Tiptronic|
|Engine:||2.0L 4-Cylinder TFSI|
**SUNROOF!**, **LOCAL ORLANDO AREA TRADE**, **LEATHER SEATING**, **CLEAN CARFAX**, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, High intensity discharge headlights: Xenon plus, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Rear air conditioning, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Turn signal indicator mirrors. 2.0L 4-Cylinder TFSI Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
THIS VEHICLE COMES WITH WARRANTY! Mullinax Certified Pre-Owned means you get the reassurance of a 110-point inspection/reconditioning, 12-mo/12,000 mile powertrain warranty, 60-day broad component protection, 24/7 roadside assistance, trip-interruption services, rental car benefits, and a complete CARFAX vehicle history report! JUST ADD TAX! At Mullinax, there are no dealer fees! We save you over $900 vs.Our largest competitors every day!!!!!
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury SUVs Reviews:
* Top-notch interior craftsmanship; TDI and hybrid's impressive fuel economy; 3.0T's strong supercharged V6; superb brake performance; sporty handling. Source: Edmunds
* When a 2015 Audi Q5 drives by, its sporty and sophisticated profile can't be missed. From its dramatic wheels and classy aluminum roof rails to the graceful slope of its roof, this is one SUV that stands apart from the crowd. The Q5 has a Singleframe grille, sleek bumper and light designs, and signature Audi LED technology in the taillights and available daytime running lights. The Q5 presents its occupants with seats placed at the perfect height for easy entry and exit, with virtually no bending or stretching involved. After settling in, occupants find themselves in a cabin filled with luxurious leather and an eye-catching mix of aluminum accents and all-natural walnut trim. The dashboard has been laid out to serve the driver and features an available integrated MMI screen. Rear passengers will enjoy the superb comfort awarded by reclining seats in a 40/20/40 split, independent climate controls, and privacy glass. The turbocharged 211hp 2.0L TFSI engine can achieve 28mpg on a highway cruise, while the supercharged V6 in the 3.0T model pumps out a robust 272hp and 295 pounds-feet of torque. Audi quattro seamlessly spreads the power among all four wheels, all the time, enhancing traction under all conditions. Audi connect with Google Earth imagery and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for up to eight devices. Ten speakers and Audi concert radio amplify the single CD player, mp3 playback capability and iPod integration. Safety features abound in this graceful utility vehicle including power windows with pinch protection, airbags, five-link front suspension and trapezoidal-link rear suspension. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs. Price subject to change.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees,