|Up Front® Price:||$20,500|
1210 Northlake Blvd. Lake Park, FL 33403Dealer Information
|Engine:||5.0L V8 Ti-VCT 32V|
|Int Color:||Charcoal Black|
Ford Certified 2013 Mustang GT, Premium Convertible, Local Trade, Clean CarFax, Loaded with Navigation, Leather Interior, Ford Sync w/USB Port, Climate Controlled A/C, Reverse Sensors and Power Dr. Seat.
JUST ADD TAX! AT MULLINAX THERE ARE NO DEALER FEES. THAT SAVES YOU $900 OVER OUR LARGEST COMPETITORS EVERY DAY! This car comes with a warranty.
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Includes Rental Car and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* Transferable Warranty
* 172 Point Inspection
* Vehicle History
FORD CERTIFIED Pre-Owned means you get a 1-year 12,000 mile limited comprhensive warranty and 7-Year/100,000 Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty good at any Ford dealer, a 172-point inspection/reconditioning, 24/7 roadside assistance, trip-interruption services, rental car benefits, and a complete vehicle history report.
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs. Price subject to change.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.