|Up Front® Price:||$20,000|
1551 East Semoran Blvd. Apopka, FL 32703Dealer Information
|Engine:||3.5L V6 SOHC i-VTEC 24V|
**BACK-UP CAMERA!**, **NAVIGATION!**, **SUNROOF!**, **LOCAL ORLANDO AREA TRADE**, **LEATHER SEATING**, **CLEAN CARFAX**, Front dual zone A/C, Heated Front Bucket Seats, Memory seat, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls. 3.5L V6 SOHC i-VTEC 24V
THIS VEHICLE COMES WITH WARRANTY! Mullinax Certified Pre-Owned means you get the reassurance of a 110-point inspection/reconditioning, 12-mo/12,000 mile powertrain warranty, 60-day broad component protection, 24/7 roadside assistance, trip-interruption services, rental car benefits, and a complete CARFAX vehicle history report! JUST ADD TAX! At Mullinax, there are no dealer fees! We save you over $900 vs.Our largest competitors every day!!!!!
* 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc. Reviews:
* Roomy seating; carlike driving dynamics; quiet cabin; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Honda Crosstour is part wagon, part sedan, part CUV and 100-percent different. Riding on the same platform as the Honda Accord Sedan the Crosstour Wagon is given clearance to do more, with larger springs that elevate it six inches from the ground, and an available all-wheel-drive system that permits the Crosstour safe passage in foul weather. On long stretches of open road, the Crosstour Wagon possesses the same light and agile driving dynamics as the Accord Sedan. The handling is crisp and precise with body roll and lean kept to a minimum in all but the most hard-core driving situations. Acceleration with the V6 is impressive thanks in part to a responsive throttle that unleashes the Crosstour's 278 horses without hesitation. Honda's Active Sound Control System cancels out unwanted engine and road noise, creating a quiet and serene cabin. The 5-door Crosstour's tall ride height gives the driver a commanding view of the road. The 2014 Honda Crosstour Wagon has a logically laid-out dash and center console system, one-touch release levers on the rear seats and soft-touch leather seating surfaces. Behind the second-row seat is a 25.7-cubic-foot cargo hold featuring reversible floor panels useful when the cargo at hand is going to leave a mess behind. There's also a removable utility box and side bins hidden beneath the carpeted floor. Fold the seats down, and the Crosstour can swallow 51.3-cubic feet of stuff. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs. Price subject to change.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees,