|Up Front® Price:||$15,499|
1551 East Semoran Blvd. Apopka, FL 32703Dealer Information
|Transmission:||6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift|
|Engine:||3.7L V6 Ti-VCT 24V|
|Ext Color:||White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat|
2 NEW TIRES, and BATTERY, **BACK-UP CAMERA!**, **BLIND SPOT MONITOR!**, **NAVIGATION!**, **SUNROOF!**, **REVERSE SENSORS**, Ambient Lighting, Blind Spot Information System, Cooled Perforated Leather Front Seats, Daytime Running Lamps, Electrochromic Exterior Driver Side View Mirror, Equipment Group 102A Reserve, HD Radio, Navigation w/Voice Recognition, Power Deck Lid w/Soft Close, Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Wheel, Premiere Equipment Group Plus, Rear Park Sensors, Rear-View Camera, Select Equipment Group Plus, Wood Steering Wheel. 3.7L V6 Ti-VCT 24V Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
THIS VEHICLE COMES WITH WARRANTY! Mullinax Certified Pre-Owned means you get the reassurance of a 110-point inspection/reconditioning, 12-mo/12,000 mile powertrain warranty, 60-day broad component protection, 24/7 roadside assistance, trip-interruption services, rental car benefits, and a complete CARFAX vehicle history report! JUST ADD TAX! At Mullinax, there are no dealer fees! We save you over $900 vs.Our largest competitors every day!!!!!
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ Reviews:
* Eye-catching design; high fuel economy from available hybrid model; many standard features. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Lincoln MKZ is simply breathtaking from front to back. Its classic split-wing grille and beautiful flowing curves, inspired by a waterfall, are merely an indication of its unique inner workings. If fewer fill-ups appeals to you, choose the standard 2.0L EcoBoost I-4 turbocharged direct-injection engine. It offers up to 33 mpg hwy with 240 hp and 270 lb.-ft. of torque - the performance you would expect from a 6-cylinder (FWD: 22 mpg city/33 hwy. - AWD: 22 mpg city/31 hwy). For more of a rush, opt for the 3.7L Ti-VCT 24-valve aluminum V6. It increases output to 300 hp and 277 lb.-ft. of torque, and still offers impressive economy, thanks in part to shutters in the front grille that automatically close at speed to help you slip through the air with less resistance (FWD: 19 mpg city and 28 hwy. - AWD: 18 mpg city and 26 hwy). The Lincoln MKZ also provides a Hybrid option, which gets 38 mpg city and 37 hwy. The Lincoln MKZ Hybrid uses a state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery for more power and less weight. In electric mode, it can run up to 62 mph. The 2.0L Atkinson-cycle I-4 engine and electric traction motor recharge the battery while you drive. New for 2014, Lincoln has added daytime running lights to many of the optional packages. The open spaciousness of Lincoln MKZ is a result of what is not there. For instance: no traditional shifter. Lincoln eliminated the intrusive knob to create a thin center console that flows gracefully through the cabin. Step back and soak in the stunning, floating dual-arch design, inspired by the shape of a calla lily. Lift your eyes to the instrument panel, and you will recognize the rhythmic symmetry of a manta ray. Lincoln eschewed conventional design in interior lighting as well. Illuminated front-door sill plates welcome you. Inside, rear passengers 'swipe' dots of light on the ceiling to activate their reading lamps. Even the door locks are subtle, emitting a red LED glow when locked. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs. Price subject to change.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees,