Introducing Ford Promise
Complimentary Vehicle Return Program
Ford Promise is a complimentary vehicle return program allowing eligible customers to return their vehicle in the event of an involuntary job loss within the first 12 months of their contract. Customers will have up to $15,000 of their account balance waived with an approved claim (restrictions may apply).
How do you qualify?
- Must receive or qualify for state unemployment benefits (or self-employed bankruptcy)
- Must accept/buy vehicle for current "NADA Average Trade-In Value"
- Must pay any remaining balance not covered by benefit limit under the finance agreement upfront prior to vehicle turn-in
- CPO and Used contracts financed with Ford Credit (Commercial Use are ineligible)
- Primary buyer
What is the coverage limit?
- Can be reimbursed up to $15,000; payment sent directly to Ford Credit
Is there a coverage term?
- The coverage term is one year from contract inception
- The vesting period is 30 days from contract inception
Is there a minimum employment requirement?
- Yes, 30+ hours/week employment with a single employer, minimum 12 weeks within recent 17 consecutive weeks to the qualifying event (12 months for self-employed bankruptcy)