Extended Warranty & Protection Coverages
Looking to protect your investment when you buy a new Ford at our dealership near Orlando, FL? At Mullinax Ford of Central Florida, protecting your investment is easy thanks to our warranty and insurance products.
Ford Protect® PremiumCare extended service plan
A Ford Protect PremiumCare® Extended Service Plan extends the New Vehicle Limited Warranty and can cover the cost of parts and labor for repairs for up to eight years or 150,000 miles. Ford Protect is 100% backed by Ford Motor Company and is 100% transferable.
Coverage can include:
- 24/7 roadside assistance including jump starts, flat tire changes, lockout assistance and more.
- Engine components
- Rear/Front-Wheel Drive systems
- A/C & Heating
- Electrical & Audio
- Safety systems
Pre-paid maintenance plans
Pre-paid maintenance plans can cover preventative care and replacement of normal "wear and tear" items that require periodic attention. Covered services include:
- Engine oil & filter changes
- Multi-point inspections
- Tire rotations
- Brake pads & linings
- Shock absorbers & struts
- Spark plugs
- Clutch discs
- Engine belts
- Engine coolant hoses, clamps, and o-ring seals
- Wiper blades
If you're financing one of the 4,000 new, used or Certified Pre-Owned Ford models from Mullinax Ford of Central Florida, GAP Insurance can help protect that investment.
- If your vehicle is declared a total loss, your insurance company will only pay the cash value of the vehicle at the time of the accident.
- GAP coverage will pay you the difference between what the insurance company pays out and the balance left on the loan,
- This coverage "closes the gap", protecting you from owing more if your vehicle is totaled or stolen.
- GAP insurance is a good idea whether you're buying or leasing a new vehicle.
Tire and Wheel Road Hazard Protection can cover tire replacement when your vehicle requires service if damaged by everyday hazards such as glass, nails or potholes. This add-on tire warranty takes the hassle and cost out of getting back on the road and can cover:
- Wheel/rim replacement
- Tire & wheel damage
- Curb impact replacement
- Cosmetic wheel repair
- Towing reimbursement
- Rental benefit reimbursement
- Trip interruption coverage
- Nationwide Coverage
- Owner will be reimbursed 100% of the cost of a new tire, including mounting, balancing, new valve stem, tire disposal
- There are no limits on claim benefits, and no mileage restrictions
Armor - all interior & exterior vehicle protection
We want to make sure your vehicle maintains its off-the-lot luster for miles to come, so we're proud to offer the ArmorAll SmartShield™ warranty program, which can cover:
- Exterior paint
- Interior finishes that are usually not covered by a Ford warranty.
Paintless dent repair
With paintless dent repair coverage, we can remove dents and dings to your vehicle at no additional cost to you. Paintless Dent Protection coverage includes:
- Paintless Dent Repair process removes minor dents and dings without sanding, painting or body fillers.*
- No limit on claim benefits, up to seven years of coverage.
- Eligible on select new and used vehicles.
- Increased resale value thanks to a vehicle that's dent-free.
- We can take care of Ford dent repairs at your home, office or at the dealership.
Modern chip technology has made replacing a key fob an expensive option, which is why we offer key and remote replacement through Triton Protect.
- Coverage includes replacement of the vehicle's key and remotes.
- Other keys such as home, office, motorcycle or valet keys can also be covered at up to $250 per occurrence.
- Home lockout assistance offered at up to $100 per occurrence.
- Rental, towing and trip interruption benefits also included.