Ford OEM parts at Mullinax in North Orlando
When your new Ford rolls off the assembly line, it’s as close to perfect as it can be. All of the parts are original and they fit together like clockwork.
Over time though, your truck, car, SUV or van will require replacement parts, either for repairs or as part of routine maintenance. Or you might want to accessorize or customize your ride. Using Ford OEM parts ensures that what you’re putting into or on your vehicle fits your needs exactly and protects your investment as well.
The Parts Center at Mullinax Ford of Central Florida offers a comprehensive inventory of Ford OEM parts, and can order any parts not in stock. Our friendly Parts team also has the knowledge and experience to help you find the precise parts for your vehicle.
What are Ford OEM parts and why should you buy them?
OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer, which means that the parts are:
- Made by the same companies that make the original parts for your Ford and are designed specifically for your make and model
- The same as original Ford parts, only without the manufacturer’s logo
- Built to Ford’s rigorous quality standards and undergo extensive testing and inspection
- More durable and of higher quality than parts from third-party producers
- Backed by a comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty that safeguards you and your vehicle
Manufactured by authorized suppliers in the United States, Europe and Asia, Ford OEM parts maximize your vehicle’s performance and provide a standard of confidence that the repair or other work will be done right the first time.
What Ford OEM parts are available?
Ford offers a wide range of OEM parts, including:
- Body panels and related items such as bumpers, doors, mirrors, instrument panels and lock and key systems
- Brake products, including hydraulics, disc pads and shoes, rotors and ABS components
- Climate control items such as air conditioner compressors and condensers, A/C repair parts and heater repair parts
- Electrical products such as batteries, sensors and instruments and gauges
- Engine components such as cylinder heads, oil pans, water pumps and flywheels
- Exhaust components such as catalysts, mufflers and pipes
- Filters, including cabin filters, oil filters and a range of others
- Fuel system components such as carburetors and fuel pumps
- Steering components such as rack-and-pinion gear assemblies
- Transmission components, including solenoids, transfer cases, control valves and gear shift levers
- Wheel and tire parts including hubcaps and wheel covers
Parts may be installed at the Service Center as part of repairs or regular maintenance. Drivers also can purchase and install parts themselves, if they prefer, or choose the Service Center to benefit from expert installation. Your Parts team member or service advisor can offer additional information about OEM parts.
Ford accessories are designed to protect and enhance the operation of your vehicle. They can make your time behind the wheel more comfortable, show off your personality or keep the kids entertained in the back seat. To order accessories, use the form below to contact the Parts Center.
- Truck bed products such as liners and covers
- Electronics such as keyless entry and security products
- Exterior products such as deflectors, steps and decals all the way to tow hooks and mud flaps
- Interior and entertainment products such as floor mats, DVD rear-seat entertainment systems and screen assemblies
- Safety items such as parking cameras and first-aid kits
Where to find Ford OEM parts
Most OEM parts are installed at our Service Center as part of repair work or routine maintenance. Ford owners also can order parts online and do the installation themselves.
If you have questions, the Parts team is happy to help determine what you need. When the part arrives, you can also choose to contact the Service Center, which offers greater expertise for installation of OEM parts.
Mullinax Ford of Central Florida offers Ford OEM parts for both consumer and commercial trucks, SUVs, cars and vans.
Your partner in long-term vehicle protection, Mullinax Ford serves Apopka, North Orlando and all of Central Florida. Contact us now to order Ford OEM parts.
Source: Mullinax Ford Parts Center