During these uncertain times, we know that you must have a lot of questions. At Mullinax Ford of Central Florida, we'll answer as many questions as we can and do our part to keep our visitors safe. See what COVID-19 precautions we're taking at Mullinax Ford of Central Florida, and don't hesitate to reach out to us if you'd like to speak with a Mullinax team member.
Is Mullinax Ford of Central Florida Open Right Now?
Yes, Mullinax Ford of Central Florida is open right now!
At this time, you're still welcome to visit us at Mullinax Ford in Apopka, FL. Our sales and service centers are open, and we're taking additional sanitization measures so that our customers can visit our showroom and service center with confidence.
Can I Buy a Car from Mullinax Ford of Central Florida Right Now?
Yes, you can buy a car from Mullinax Ford of Central Florida right now.
Mullinax Ford is committed to serving Florida drivers any way we can during this pandemic, so we're making it easier than ever to upgrade to a new vehicle while practicing recommended social distancing techniques. You're welcome to come to our dealership, or we can deliver a vehicle right to your door for a test-drive.
Is Mullinax Ford of Central Florida Considered an Essential Business?
Since auto repair shops are essential businesses in Florida, Mullinax Ford of Central Florida is open and accepting service and sales appointments right now. We're here for you whether you want to buy or lease a new Ford or if your car requires auto repairs.
Is Mullinax Ford of Central Florida Open for Service, Parts & Collision Repairs?
Yes, our Mullinax Ford service center is open for business. From routine maintenance to collision repairs, a Mullinax Ford service technician can take care of what you need. Plus, we're making it easier than ever to get the quality car repairs you need because we'll come to you. We can pick up your vehicle from home, perform the necessary repairs, and drop it back off to you.
Does Mullinax Ford of Central Florida Deliver?
Yes, the Mullinax Ford of Central Florida team is happy to deliver to you. Our entire team is practicing safe social distancing, so if you're interested in buying a vehicle from us, we can deliver it right to your door. Contact a Mullinax Ford professional if you're interested in our online sales and home delivery options.
What Are the New Mullinax Ford of Central Florida Sanitization Measures?
In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we are taking steps to protect our community, including:
- We're using steering wheel covers, seat covers and shifter covers to limit the contact between our team members and your vehicle.
- We're regularly sanitizing all touchpoints in the vehicles we sell and service, as well as high-touch areas around the dealership.
- Our employees are practicing safe social distancing, washing their hands regularly and using hand sanitizer so that we can provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all of our customers.
How Should I Clean My Car to Prevent Coronavirus?
If you're using your car for errands like grocery store runs or any other purpose, it's important to sanitize it frequently to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Not sure how to disinfect your car? We recommend the following measures:
- Wash your hands; put on disposable gloves (if available) before you begin sanitizing your car.
- Use mild dish soap or other common household disinfectants to scrub high-touch areas like the dashboard, steering wheel, touchscreens, and door handles.
- If you have space and supplies, consider keeping disinfecting wipes in your car for more frequent wipe downs.
- Not sure how to clean leather seats in a car? Look for an available leather cleaner, and we recommend using a microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the leather.